In order to ensure the security of users’ cold data and the optimal speed of writing and reading regular data in UbiBot ® Cloud, we will archive and delete cold data on a regular basis. Please rest assured that this operation will only be performed for a device that has been active for more than two years and has been offline for more than 180 days.
The process is as follows:
- The device has been active for over 2 years.
- The device has been offline for more than 180 days.
- If the above conditions are met, the data of the target device will be considered as cold data.
- You will receive multiple reminder emails and app alerts from the platform over the next 60 days.
- If the device comes back online within this period, the offline time will be recalculated.
- If the device has been offline for 240 days, the historical data will be archived and stored for an additional 120 days. The used cloud storage space of the device will be zeroed out.
- During this 120-day period, the archived data can be restored, but you will have to pay applicable fees.
- If the archived data is not restored during the 120-day period, it will be permanently deleted.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.